Car Audio Build Logs

Post details, pictures and get feedback and assistance for your car audio installation, from start to finish.
😬 Never ends man. But its enjoyable for me
Deff an issue with that amp man., Thats a shame man. This one is on sale atm...
Thanks for your detailed answer. I do appreciate your insight.
New balancer and case came in today. Installed and good to go again. Windshield tint has been failing for about 3 months now. It was expensive...
Thx bro. I'm kind of insane with this build . I'm on IG most of the time with updates now.
Gotcha. I like that idea 👍🏽
After the noise treatments in the doors, floor, and rear of the Camaro, I turned my attention to the firewall. These vehicles have a tube that...
Alpine has always made great products over the years.
I finished with the floor material and stripping the doors. I replaced the harness in the rear doors that had some wire breakage in the door...
Yes, time to move some stuff for sure. Have a little mini CA warehouse in the garage!
The honest truth is, in the 90's, I would read all the tech tips in Crutchfield. I later used that knowledge to become a professional installer...
I didn't think you were being an *******, and I wasn't trying to be one either. The best part is it's going to continue to be my project...
https://batteryhookup.com/products/super-beast-module-with-48-headway-38120-hp-3-2v-8ah-24v
Nice use of old equipment. I like seeing installs like this.
I think this may be more of a home theater thing to just keep them from wanting to vibrate across the room by balancing them out. This may or may...
What Radio do you have? Make and Model#
Have you done a build in a van ? And from the pictures I’ve managed to gather what components in the build they are using but as for wiring and...
I used a 50k pot. A solder type potentiometer that I soldered panel mount RCA connectors to.
So, where are we at in August of 2023? I gutted all equipment. The wiring remains, but is being re-worked. Once all of the hardware was...
I miss my Scat way more than the Cat. This cat was cursed.
Thank you for the link brother! I really appreciate it.
They really are. Fit to perfection! Sounds Good Stereo are the best.
This is exactly what I've been searching for!! Any chance I can get the plans for this box?
I don't think OP is going to do the deadener themself, but these are my tools for it. If its 80 degrees out, you can just leave it out and it's...
I just ordered a Sony XM-GS4 amp for the Focal door speakers. The Mosconi Pico 2 powers the factory subwoofer, and sail panel tweeters. I'll post...
Thanks i will look into my options especially the alternator.
I just did my first Bronco for a buddy...
I purchased a set of 1" stand off rings, should still be good from door to cone as well. They won't fit without the spacers, the recoils I...
Looks good so far. If you ever need more up front, Q-forms makes some kicks to fit that civic, we use them in my brother's with good results...
check reviews on that amp, the bluetooth range seems to be less than ideal
my install was pretty bad. lesson learned leave 8 inch mids in the wooden box where they belong. i was a young idiot. now, older and less...
Wow....Just wow! Trying to plan a "baby" version of that for my silverado but holy crap that's clean!
I've moved this post to installations. Can't work out how to delete it here.

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Car Audio Build Logs

Post details, pictures and get feedback and assistance for your car audio installation, from start to finish.

Views
24.2M

alpine amplifier build dc audio help jl audio rockford fosgate sub + amp sundown sundown audio
Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png

Doxquzme

Mar 27, 2024
IMG_3075.jpeg

Daniel Lee

Mar 27, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers