General Car Audio

Post all general car audio discussion topics here. Including sound quality “SQ”, old school and advanced car audio.
i drive a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee, im thinkin of gettin one Cerwin-Vega 12" sub with Q-Logic enclosure, and a Pioneer 300watt amp, im placing the...
I do alot of installations there are two fuses for a stereo take a light tester and check all of your fuses but make sure you check both sides of...
<nightvision>
&
Why r u evan messin with that ****. If two subs cost $85 they r pieces of ****. your head unit could probably power them lol.
my reccomendations for subs are any of the following Alpine type R's Infinity perfects MMATS pro's OZ matrix Soundstream Exacts or Image...
<Bassik LowZ>
&
Slowpoke_crx@hotmail.com thats the address i need you to send some prices too!!! thanx!!!
<quoiry>
&
&
emmick, get yo **** str8 b 4 u go talkin all this bullshiiat you ****in ***got. im just kiddin, the hx2s can handle 500 watts rms, your probably...
<smartass>
&
i am pretty sure that i wanna run 2 15 inch Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's but i am also willing to spend a little more for a better woofer. I would...
&
Did you already buy those Jensen products? This is just my opinion, but Jensen isnt one of the best brands to buy if you want really good sound...
&
Well, You should adjust the loudness so that you can hear the rear speakers barely, but not overpowering the front. Thats what I have heard since...
Heres the deal: I've been trying to find an Alpine email address off their site(www.alpine1.com), but no luck. I need to ask them if its alright...
&
Does anyone know the website for xtreme sound -the walmart brand?
<zxcv>
&
i dont have a lot of money to spend but this is what i was thinking of buying. 1 10" Hx2 for $109 (new), rf 500.1 $279(new). I would put this in...
Well if you want a double din stereo your car will have to have a double din opening which is not the case with many cars. I'd say if you want to...
<Justin>
&
&
just go online at www.rexstores.com and order a 450watt jensen amp i think for $130
&
i am thinkig about getting 1 15 inch atomic thunder shocker too. all i really want is hella spl w/ a tiny bit of sq for a decent price, i'm...
<bumpinZX>
&
&
Im looking at the diamond S600 components - whats better than these other than the utopia's. Ive Heard the Utopias have great midbass can the same...
<Integra>
&
try most any song from 2-pacs all eyes on me. just go thru the CD and find one you like the best also limp bizkit choclat starfish... has some...
&
I wouldn't use a buffer, buy a kit in the store they don't cost "thousands".
thank you everyone for you help.
&
try going to JBL.com. you can type in your car make, model, style and they will help you from there.
Ok, sounds like the perfect Christmas Present!! Lets start with a few basics first.... What type of budget are we looking at? What are type of...
I had the same exact problem. You will probably need to simply replace your "RADIO" fuse in yourfuse box, and all should be repaired. edit...I...
So I just bought some cheap 6 1/2s off of a friend and installed them in the doors. I'll probably get a CD player for christmas. some friends...
&
Dude thats a real easy one. All you do is take 8 and divibe it by 3. That puts you at about a 2.6 ohm load. And as for mixing subs- not a good...
hmmm... have you ever considered an audio control wave guide? this lets you adjust the BASS wave frequienty futher from.... or closer into the...
<Bassik LowZ>
&
&
regardless, a blown, or F'ed up sub wouldnt cause an amp not to power up.... but i may have took your statement wrong and i was just busting a...
<Bassik LowZ>
&
thats about right
<Bassik LowZ>
&
More isn't always better but when you talk aboutJL more is better.. For W6s you want 3 to get your resistance right. Those will do better than 2...
I own it, great deck. I highly recommend it.
&
I have heard people say good things about the RF decks but I pesonally don't prefer them because of their appearance and lack of cool features...
&
Welcome aboard! Well, your question is just a little too general to provide an answer to. For the record- there is no "best" anything. We need...
&
Thanks alot man!! I was wondering what those things were I didnt know they were holes I think I have 1 or 2 cant remember but I am sure I have one...
<Black>
&
I too would go with the Clarion. Check out www.etronics.com. I saw that same deck for $105
<natem33>
&
&
Go to www.jlaudio.com and read the tutorials, they have wiring diagrams and alot of useful information.
&
hey dude... i have beat my head up over the same problem and this is what i came up with... i didnt want to pay the 2 G's for the indash DVD with...
<BassiK LowZ>
&

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

General Car Audio

Post all general car audio discussion topics here. Including sound quality “SQ”, old school and advanced car audio.

Views
96.8M

alpine amp amplifier car audio head unit help pioneer speakers subs subwoofer
1000006564.jpg

Mr FaceCaser

Mar 28, 2024
1000006569.jpg

Mr FaceCaser

Mar 28, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers