New Member Introduction

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell everyone a little about you. Just don't tell too much!
WTF is wrong with you?? Now I remember Misery loves company
Let me know if you need some designing help :D
Welcome!!!
Welcome aboard. I visited Dayton a few years back when my brother was working out there. The Air Force Museum was tremendous, wish I had had...
New
Welcome
Hi, i'm also from Utah, Logan city
Those were extremely popular in the lanes for several years. Amazing Earthquake went from that to irrelevant since then.
Well I guess then my question redirects to you 2 who responded. Youve got answers or you dont know? I was never looking for OP to respond, i saw...
FNG
Welcome aboard. First think worth knowing is that a lot of brands that were good in the mid 90s are gone, and many of the names have been sold...
Speaker upgrading is like choosing tile for a remodel. All looks to be simple but end up with a headache by days end. Good luck.
That sounds like a great idea. Thanks.
Your grandfather flew bombers in WW2 And he made it through, life expectancy was pretty low for those guys I can't even imagine being that young...
I'm not from unreal world. Carry on!
Thanks for your reply. What should I do that respond well to kindness?
  • Poll
Well it’s been a couple of days and I almost got jbl speakers but they are 2.3 ohm and that doesn’t really play well with head unit power. I went...
Hello everyone. Getting back into car audio from years of being out of it.... I have come to realize, absolutely nothing I knew from the...
Thank you Anthony! That is actually how I ran it in my last car (04 Maxima), so I was hoping it would also work in the Altima. I hadnt thought...
I use to browse various car audio forums, but only one I ever really signed up to was CACO to buy / sell in 2010. That forum looks horrible now...
Finally, another VW owner. Welcome! This is my 62' that I just picked up in Long Beach.
Welcome! Things definitely have changed in the SQ department since '92.
I'd definitely recommend getting your new gear together before you remove your current setup. The downtime is rough. Welcome aboard.
Welcome aboard (late as hell) Hows the builds going?
I'm sure a lot of people have started on even less ..we all start somewhere
Lol. I use to run two death rows on a saz3k v2. On a half ohm. As a daily. Ultimately the high power excursion was eating the surrounds to ****...
No..... I don't work for Sundown Just sayn
Happy new years my dude. Its a fine line. Cars resale value and extreme audiophile. Walk wisely Good luck.
Have enjoyed it. For some reason, I’m not able to connect to it right now as the version of the software on my tablet was upgraded and yet my apf...
Sounds cool! I started in 89' with a 63' VW Bug, slammed all around, took out the stock engine & put in a 1776cc with dual carbs, all chrome...
Are you sure that you are ready for this?
Choosing component speaker really depend on your music tastes and budget. I'm a bit bias towards JL's (do not own them but my friend does and I...
Buying a DD1 is expensive. You can do it other ways as others have explained.
Lol I figured, the whole situation smelled kinda funny. Care to elaborate how tho??
Especially this one. Couple of times the client was waiting for me just out of sight to report my findings. "Did you hear that frog?", is my go to...
Welcome aboard. Not sure exactly where you live in NH, but Mike over at M&C in Portsmouth has been around for ages. Ritchie at Auto Sounds is...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

New Member Introduction

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell everyone a little about you. Just don't tell too much!

Views
4.5M

amp amps car audio help kicker new new member newbie subs subwoofer
DD451980-D607-41AB-B69C-6745AAE4B848.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024
F98C6D78-7734-4659-9FCA-34969BDDC56A.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers