Wiring, Electrical & Installation

Post and discuss your car audio wiring, equipment installation and electrical questions here.
Check with Q-Logic (Ithink they have a web site). They make many custom fit sub boxes called -Q-Logic boxes, a little pricy, but very convenient.
<natem33>
&
&
thanks for your insight you guys are awesome... Just for the record and because it might help: I listen to rock mostly and very little rap. I...
<Hans>
&
Best Kits makes one, carry it in my shop, BHA1360 would run around $70
&
DO NOT USE A BANDPASS ENCLOSER FOR THOSE SUBS THERE BETTER SUTIED FOR AN SEALED ENCLOSER
&
need to reinstall 2 mtx roadthunder1040 subs in a Mazda "B"2300.Need cubicairspace for the subs
<hearse w switches>
&
&
A simple question... Where are your gains set at and what frequency is the crossover at? Take it easy, -zane
&
Don't even think about puting them in a bandpass box!!! It's suicide for those subs. Put them in a sealed box they well sound much cleaner but...
<Circuit City Boy>
&
&
Mykeys has got the right idea. Listen to him, it's hard to get a mental picture in your head just by reading something so draw it out.
<Curcuit City Boy>
&
ha ha
<2 12's in a bandpass>
&
&
Turn the music signal from one amp 180% out of phase compared to the other. Then connect the two +'s of the speaker outputs of the two amps to...
hey if you goto http://www.naughtyhabitssoundclub.com then goto the sound advice section there is a link to a tutorial, i read it and it seems...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Wiring, Electrical & Installation

Post and discuss your car audio wiring, equipment installation and electrical questions here.

Views
63M

alternator amp amplifier battery electrical help pioneer subs subwoofer wiring
Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png

Doxquzme

Mar 27, 2024
IMG_3075.jpeg

Daniel Lee

Mar 27, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers