2009 SLK 300 head unit installeer

Participant count
  • Participant list

LJ12530

I have an MB with the factory audio 20 system. Car also has satellite radio, bluetooth, and an iPod interface. I want to upgrade to a nav system. I know that the OEM navi can be installed, but they are very expensive and are old technology. I'm looking at having an Alpine unit installed. I know that can be done because folks have done it. That type of install is above my abilities so I would like to find someone in the central FL area who has done installs on MB SLKs. The unit would have to work with the steering wheel displays, as well as display channel, etc data on the instrument display as is currently done. There is room in the overhead for a gps antenna and microphone. I would like to put in a large display.

Any installers out there who have done a similar install and are interested in the project?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...