50 watt rms headunit

Participant count
  • Participants list
Are there any doubledin headunits (preferably touchscreen) that put out 50 watts rms? and if so can anyone provide any suggestions?
I don't think so unless that new stinger hu is. I'd look into alpine with the add on 50x4 amplifier. Easy to hook up I think they might even mount to the half chassis dd units. Seems like I seen a video of someone doing just that on YouTube iirr.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

DJ subs are designed for efficiency, car audio subs are designed for low end in a small space. So above ~50hz the DJ sub will kill a car audio...
Set the voltage to 20 volts via DMM and it will equal out to around 100 watts. https://www.the12volt.com/ohm/ohms-law-calculators.asp#voltage
He wants to strap the amps to double the output to one sub. Some amps allow you to "couple" them. This allows you to wire up the one sub powered...
You can wire those subs up @8 ohms if they are both SVC4 ohm subs,and that amp will run fine after being tuned properly...

About this thread

Aeris

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aeris
Vancouver
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from