Abt Electronics in Glenview Illinois

Abt

Hey everyone,

Im one of the custom installer over at Abt Electronics.

In case no one has heard of us, we work on a lot different vehicles ranging from civics to astons, maserattis, and lambos. We are a one stop shop that has the capabilities to make anything and fix just about anything. We have a lot of resources at our disposal since we are also an electronics repair facility and Id be surprised to see our customer service beat.

Come to the store at 1200 N Milwaaukee avenue in glenview and check out our new demo car, a Porsche Panamera 4S. It should be on the sales floor in a week or two. It will be exibiting our ability of factory integration of aftermarket into factory including radar, ipod, and a full sound system with 2 10 subs.

View attachment 26523676

Im also working on a 67 camaro with 3 12" subs in place of the back seat. Ill have pictures of that up when I finish in the next week or so.

Come stop in and see what going on. You'll never know what celeb you'll run into as many of them shop here. But don't worry, we keep our prices competitive and i bet you'll have a hard time getting quality product any cheaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...