Northwest Region Advanced Install Help

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

sjh500

Can someone direct me to a shop or individual that can do a difficult install here in the Seattle area? I have a BMW that has the DSP sound system and the only place that I have found that knows what they are doing is Benchmark motoring in Bellevue, and they are just too expensive for me to use. I will be putting in the Dynavin heat unit(I know not the best, but It is the only OEM looking heat unit), a 5 channel amp and some sort of sub. I have been told that this is a difficult install and there are a lot of settings and tuning that most installers don't know about. This will be done in the not to distant future. I need immediate help with a Nakamichi CD 700 that will be going in an older Mercedes with a 4 channel amplifier. The Nak has a separate power supply.

Thanks for the help!

That place in believe is ******* way to expensive holy ****. They won't even take risk or chances if you are trying to do a big project. It will cost you way to much. Best bet is to do it yourself. I moved out here 2 years ago and I still have not found any amazing shops in the Seattle area. If any one knows of one that would be great cause I need some advice.

Sound advice in Everett can do anything. Steve, is the owner. And was a installer all his life. Kevin and pat are his go to guys, if it can be done, they can do it. They built a sema truck for Howard Avery and arc audio liked it so much, it's going to ces. They are way more reasonable then benchmark or anyone else. For sure give them a call at425-353-4554. You won't be dissapointed!

Thanks for the reply's guys, I'll call both shops and see what they say. By the way, anybody dealt with Ballard Custom Audio? They sure seem to have a lot of great reviews.

bmw dsp systems are always more difficult. Also trying to connect ALL the factory speakers to 4ch's is also fairly difficult. I would recommend replacing the speakers at the same time. But you can make it work with the factory speakers. however the rear deck speakers will probably have to be cut out of the system as the 5 ch amp will not have enough outputs to support an aftermarket sub and all the factory speakers. If you still need some advice give me a call. I'm not too far from seattle.

Crossover Car Stereo

503-861-0326

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.