Am I In The Wrong?

Yes i came over after school that day and told him that if he needed anything to let me know. And i dont think he is a slime ball but his ego is definitely too big.
Yeah he's def not a slime ball.lmfao.ok.Keep getting a$$ banged then.

Bro, you are being a bitch right now. You basically let this man rob you of your time and money that you put into this car, and let him renege on his word to sell to you at a certain price. You don't let that shit go and you certainly don't call them a friend. Life is gonna be tough for you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Ol boy need his ass beat to knock that ego down a bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

next time instead of paying for parts, pay for the vehicle, then buy parts. problem solved! he pulled a d*ck move, but i probably would have been pissed you were throwing money at it, and not paying me for it. just my 2 cents.

Walk away.....from the deal, and from your "friend". Sooner or later he will need you, your skills as a mechanic, your trailer, your money, your smarts, your friendship, etc. At that point, when you don't help him out, he will know what an asshat is...

Especially when you drive by his house in a ****** ride, while he is sitting in his POS Geo Tracker....

Walk away.....from the deal, and from your "friend". Sooner or later he will need you, your skills as a mechanic, your trailer, your money, your smarts, your friendship, etc. At that point, when you don't help him out, he will know what an asshat is...
Especially when you drive by his house in a ****** ride, while he is sitting in his POS Geo Tracker....
Amen!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.