American Radio in Cumming

Good guys. Prices are up there. I prefer online sites to them but if I need something asap I head there.

They do nice installs and will put together a nice system if you whip out that check book.

Check it out on one of the Fridays that they have the little SPL get togethers. They are every other Friday.

Kevin

If you give them the money to install it I am sure they won't say no. I meter there for free every time I get a new setup in my hatchback.

Kevin

when is their next show? what kind of meter do they use again?

i talked with the owner when i was considering a new memphis amp they had. he seemed very knowledgeable and an all around good guy. if i couldn't do it myself, i'd give them a try...

Check out All Star audio. Will be opening up next week here in Cumming. Mike the installer from American Radio opened up his own shop. I don't think American Radio is doing the shows anymore. Mike is good peeps and is gonna be carrying some good stuff. PM me for more info.

We are available at American Radio to help you out.

With the colder weather, we stopped doing the Friday night thing until the spring.

I have the TL meter at the shop, and would be happy to meter a car anytime....appointment preferred. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

678-455-3201 is the shop number

Has anyone tried these guys out? They seem to know what they are talking about and the price seems reasonable. Trying to narrow it down between them and Audio Wizards. Thanks guys
Erik

Erik, it seems you came through before I moved to town and took over the install bay at American Radio. Drop back by the shop when you get a chance and ask for me, so that we can talk about you system. I can garuntee you want me to work on your car, and that American Radio is the best bet to get the most out of your vehicle. . .

American Radio is a pretty good shop... Stay away from Super Cars and Trucks. Used to be in downtown Cumming, they moved to 369 near Shady Grove. They totally ****ed a DVD player install on my Caddy a while ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...