Any advice?? Need a new system!

Participant count
  • Participants list

Durango03
10+ year member

Enthusiast
Tn
Im looking for a business here in Tn that will take my old system in on trade! Its less than a year old.. I had it in my Denali, but sold that big thing because of gas.. now i have a lil Trans Am, so I need a system with the special corvette box and all. Which brings me to my current delima, Im sitting on a system that I can not use!

I obviously know I wont get even half my paying price back out of it, but I really would like to just load it off for something that will fit in my available trunk space. So below I am listing what i have, and someone PLZ let me know what I can do from here!!

(2) Memphis 12's in a box

(1) MA Audio amp, 4-channel 500w

(1) MA 10 NEW Still in plastic wrapper

(2) MA 10's in a bandpass box

I had another amp to push the 10's, but I currently cant locate it... Also Im not sure of the model of any of the subs, so Ive added a few pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
Sit rep, may have found some Boston Pro's on FB. She shipped them out today. Got 2 sets, and crossovers, plus a 4 channel Alpine amp for (drumroll...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
Also use the Orange wire. It will be constant 12v. Yes, you can bi-amp your co-axials. You just separate the tweeter wires ftom the terminals and...
I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...

About this thread

Durango03

10+ year member
Enthusiast
Durango03
Tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date