Any competitions coming to Tucson or Phoenix???

Participant count
  • Participant list

520reaudiosx15s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I spoke to the owner of Absolute Sound Systems in Tucson and he said in either april or may he may host a USACI show.. I also spoke to Bill at Audio 2000 and he is trying to get some demo vehicles built before he decides puts on an event. Of course the economy has alot to do with things too. Anybody hear of any other competitions coming to AZ??? Thank you in advance.

If you hear anything give me a call,bill and his boys built my car,I will not compete because it was design more for SQ.

You got it man. I'm jus w8n for tha word. Check soundoff.org forum under events, i think there may be a meet with a couple Usaci Az fellows soon...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Just when you think you're humming along... and... hmmmm happens!
Decibels are a measurement how loud something is...it's not the frequency of hearing...
I'm getting a whining noise from my one speaker anytime something in the truck activates. When lights are triggered to turn on. Happens when the...
Maybe/maybe not. First it's just a guess, but components can change value with temps and this could be normal. Could also be a sign of a cap on...

About this thread

520reaudiosx15s

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
520reaudiosx15s
BLARE IZONA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date