Audio Express Cedar Rapids Iowa

i will probably never go thair the guy working when i went was how u say a pompous jackass i was just gana get a dash kit he priced it at 120 witch i can live with but when i mentioned i was installing on my own he was like have fun ****ing your car and the fact is iv done the insulation more then once on the same make of car as mine the guy is a dick i wouldn't go their
You're still in school right?

I dropped out of school and went to college : /
Know you're not talking to me though.
That's good. I just hope the previous poster is still in school and really tries to learn, his first post would make a grammarian have an anurism.

yeah....agreed with everyone, dont go here unless you know nothing about prices or anything audio related. He thinks that Arc Audio and dbDrive are the best equipment on the planet, most likely to make a lot of profit off people that don't know much than rediculous prices from Best Buy and because he is an "authorized dealer". Wanted to charge 80 bucks for a "custom made" 0 ga to two 4 ga distribution block that was the "first one ever built". Also, he did the most rediculous thing ever...called Arc Audio up about woofers etc and million buy about having their stuff but not being authorized dealers...who cares. Overall, DO NOT go here if you have any respect for car audio.

That guy is a dousche. I went in there to check it out and look around and when I told him I install my own stuff he treated me like I didn't know what I was talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...