Audio Sensations Exton PA

darkhunter139
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
Has anyone ever been there before? Just curious to see what kind of speakers they carry. I find it strange that there can be any businesses these days without a website but they dont seem to have one.

I just got my subs installed and bought wires from them. First off for them being a small store the prices beat major retailers. I think they have another location i just dont know where. The selection is pretty big and they do alot of business they mostly do subs, satlite radios, and remote starts. The customer support is good I personally think even though I heard different. I had a wire snap and they fixed it for free. So I do suggest this place to anyone.

Any idea what kind of component speakers they carry? I might head down and check them out later this week

I used to know one of the owners when they had a location in Norristown. Greg Dickey.

Very good guy, they always knew what they were doing. Not sure what they carry now but they did have some good high end stuff.

TO update u or any1 in case u were wonderin they run all JLs now and i had my first set up there it was clean but a maze of wires and they have a few scattered kenwood excelon products which is wat im running in my car for the time being but mainly JL stuff not high end mostly W0's w3's.... and the owner maybe a good guy but the 2 goons who work there r kinda ******** if u dnt know what ur talking bout but still a good shop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...