Audiofrog? Anyone?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Guyver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lately I keep hearing about Audiofrog and I love SQ Subs. As of now I owned SSA XCON, Adire Brahma, and planning to get Stereo Integrity SQL but has anyone own or heard of Audiofrog GB Series? Just wondering if they would sound as good as the Adire Braham.

I have owned several AF products to include the GB10's, GB25's, GB40's, GB60's, GS690's, GS42's and GS62's

I'm also a big fan of SQ subs. I currently own Audiomobile MASS 12's and a JL 12w6v3. I have been giving some serious thought to picking up a GB12 to try out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.