Autosport Plus in Canton Ohio A+++++++

Participant count
  • Participant list

RnK1026

Banned
Great place to go. younger crew thats more hip to the big 3 and 16 volt setups. not too big of a selection but very knowledgeable, especially the owner himself. former DB drag competitor from my understanding and by talkin to him, im sure of it. they do great installs also! if your in the field to have something done or installed, i suggest try this place at least once and im sure youll go back!---------Rob

been back there a few times since i last posted and BS'd with the owner a few times and THAT GUY KNOWS HIS SHIIT! HE, along with CA.com of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif helped me along with my build and that guy has outstanding customer service and PLENTY of knowledge! those guys down there especially eric (owner) are about helping out as much as possible. i really suggest trying this place!

ASP has a new owner if u haven't been up there lately. He was the main sales-guy, Chris. They have a lot more of a slection in audio and he brought engine performance for gas and diesel trucks and cars. He also brought in a huge selection for guys like me who wanna trick out lifted trucks. If u haven't been up there lately stop in and talk to em. I do agree with ur A+++++++ post!!!!! Great place for any enthusiast for tricking out their whip.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RnK1026

Banned
RnK1026
canton,ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views