AVOID: HID Unlimited (Orlando, Florida)

Participant count
  • Participants list

love car audio
10+ year member

orlando
I will get photos when I get back to Orlando but you all will probably be horrified. The experience was horrible and half assed to say the least.

Gave me a tiny part of what was supposed to be an amp rack. Amps are scratched to all hell because they were never secured.

Pre-fabbed box over a year later because the box he promised has still yet to be built. He took dimensions several times so it's not because of that. HE (Owner) wanted me to leave my vehicle there. One of the employees had his car broken into and almost everything stolen, so that was not going to happen.

Scratched the entire back area up sliding in wood that didn't fit. Oil prints on the interior. Cracked my passenger front door panel and refused to pay for it because his employee was a contractor.

Sold me a Kinetik battery that was DOA. I gave it back to him to replace which he never did. Mind you I am still out the 300.00 for the battery.

Would not call me back or respond over dead Memphis M5's that he sold me. Took over 7 months but Memphis finally called and are going to do a RMA on them. Very nice of them.

HID's are installed but wiring was never secured. Flicker quite a bit and well that is because of my truck I was told by them.

Just wait until you see the photos and install. And again they can blame me for this or that but I have about 15 texts on my iPhone where I can show I tried to get my box done and completed over a period of a year. Also the warranty on my subs so that route won't work.

Lesson learned. DO NOT learn the hard way and end up with taken equipment and damaged vehicle.

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/lights-bulbs-and-tubes/hid-unlimited-in-orlando-fl-90169073

dam that *****... sorry..

but will say this is why i do all the work myself. i mean EVERYTHING. i rebuild engine to audio install.

cant wait for pics....

dam that *****... sorry..
but will say this is why i do all the work myself. i mean EVERYTHING. i rebuild engine to audio install.

cant wait for pics....
Exactly, I refuse to let anyone else touch my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

love car audio

10+ year member
love car audio
orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views