Best Car Audio in Puyallup-Tacoma Area

Participant count
  • Participants list

AutoTrendzNW

AutoTrendz NW is more than just your everyday car audio shop. We offer all kinds of auto accessories from alarms with remote start to navigation to body kits to custom dashes and trunks and leather and heated seats. We do everything to the highest quality which is why our work is guaranteed by a lifetime warranty on all installs. That means you can finally have peace of mind with anything you get installed. And since we're not a massive chain company we can afford to offer much lower prices. That way you get the best of both worlds: a great product done by a professional at an incredible low price! Check out our website http://www.AutoTrendzNW.com or email me at Morgan@AutoTrendzNW.com Set up an appointment to get a free estimate today!

6820 112th St E

Ste B

Puyallup, WA 98373

Pics of previous installs on website

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...