Northeast Region Bikini Car Wash/NADBL stereo show - Sanford Sound - July 30th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
Should be a good show... got some 60's and big 50's always showing up.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1518215804872952/

car%20wash_zps6tenwmyg.jpg

Keith's Jeep is no longer road worthy, unless they tow it I don't think there will be more than one 160.
****, that is too bad. Did the frame rot out or something?

You need to get on another amp and get yourself to a 60 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll be out tomorrow after work for those ring terminals, then Tuesday I'll have it all installed I think.

****, that is too bad. Did the frame rot out or something?
You need to get on another amp and get yourself to a 60 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll be out tomorrow after work for those ring terminals, then Tuesday I'll have it all installed I think.
What wasn't falling apart on that? I didn't catch what was wrong but that was the word on the street that I heard from someone at the NH show.

I'm working on the other amp, but it's not going to happen before I get out to Ohio and I don't know how long it'll take me to divert enough money to get them repaired or buy enough batteries to really feed them. If I run two strapped to .7 (and can get enough battery behind them) I'm sure I can get a 60.

What wasn't falling apart on that? I didn't catch what was wrong but that was the word on the street that I heard from someone at the NH show.
I'm working on the other amp, but it's not going to happen before I get out to Ohio and I don't know how long it'll take me to divert enough money to get them repaired or buy enough batteries to really feed them. If I run two strapped to .7 (and can get enough battery behind them) I'm sure I can get a 60.
I wonder what my two NS1's hooked to your wall would do...

When it's all said and done, I'd like to end up with two Neo 18's from you. I just dont know how I can swing that, this Lithium if I decide I want to keep it, and another 12 to make a 5th fully functional tc9 12. I like having options, but sometimes I can't afford them all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What are you up to on Tuesday?

I wonder what my two NS1's hooked to your wall would do...
When it's all said and done, I'd like to end up with two Neo 18's from you. I just dont know how I can swing that, this Lithium if I decide I want to keep it, and another 12 to make a 5th fully functional tc9 12. I like having options, but sometimes I can't afford them all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What are you up to on Tuesday?
I'd need some proper terminal blocks on those back batteries to hook up more amps. I'd guess NS1s would be good if they could hang with .7 ohm strapped on my batteries. What's killing me is 4.8 ohm at my peak, get that down and numbers will come but I'm not comfortable experimenting with .2 ohm nominal. Really not much to gain for me and potentially a 500$ repair and a month without music.

I probably won't be rushing to sell those subs so whenever. If you want the pre-order price you'll need to come up with cash before I head out to Ohio to pick them up, after that I'll likely just sit on them if I have them in-hand.

Oh, and I'll be around this week. Not going far until the neighbor can tighten up this transmission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. Get out there so you will shut up about that pioneer.
classy man., yeah that was necessary. since i didn't mention it and was just commenting on fact our towns have same name.. i thought it was your alter ego that was the devil guess i was wrong...

I'd need some proper terminal blocks on those back batteries to hook up more amps. I'd guess NS1s would be good if they could hang with .7 ohm strapped on my batteries. What's killing me is 4.8 ohm at my peak, get that down and numbers will come but I'm not comfortable experimenting with .2 ohm nominal. Really not much to gain for me and potentially a 500$ repair and a month without music.
I probably won't be rushing to sell those subs so whenever. If you want the pre-order price you'll need to come up with cash before I head out to Ohio to pick them up, after that I'll likely just sit on them if I have them in-hand.

Oh, and I'll be around this week. Not going far until the neighbor can tighten up this transmission.
Great score today! New PB and I heard you beat Keith by .1! What a rush //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I am trying to secure a 2nd lithium to use for the show, if so, that may help me. I have TONS of amp and sub left, but I am out of voltage/amperage.... I have every batt hooked up I can think of, too.

Great score today! New PB and I heard you beat Keith by .1! What a rush //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I am trying to secure a 2nd lithium to use for the show, if so, that may help me. I have TONS of amp and sub left, but I am out of voltage/amperage.... I have every batt hooked up I can think of, too.
Thanks, and yes, I think the Integra is a good goal to match. Half the cone area but about twice the power. Steve did a big number after getting some amp troubles sorted out but he is keeping that top secret until finals.

Mike Travaso says you can DIY those lithium batteries for about half MSRP so that's something I'll consider trying my hand at down the road. A cursory google search shows some decent options which would only require bus bars and a chunky terminal to get 45ah for 700$ or so.

Takes power to make power and you'll definitely want more reserve somewhere to hope to get more out of those 2 amps.

No wall seemed to be very competitive lately with a lot of big builds 150-154ish. You'll need to step up your game to be competitive there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.