Blacktide Audio Service for Twin Cities Metro

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys, just letting you know that there is a new Car Audio / Marine Installation and Troubleshooting Service for the Twin Cities Metro. We are a MOBILE service so we can come right to you! Fast response time and flexible hours for you, so there is no waiting around for an appointment. We have much lower rates than B*est Buy, C*rcuit C*ty, and other car audio / marine audio services anywhere from 33% or higher! You can save hundreds of dollars if choosing us because we understand “fair pricing”! We have High Car / Marine Audio and Electrical Wiring background. We can help you provide and choose what products or components you would need for your audio system, and we answer any type of questions that you may have for us. Feel free to contact us at anytime!

You can see our ads on Google, Craigslist, Yellowbook, Superpages, and more.

For more information, visit www.BlacktideAudioService.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...