Building the Dream, Behind the scenes of JML Audio of St. Louis

John take your troll was some where else. Nobody cares about your cheap was minivan install with low level alpine equipment. Maybe before purchasing a system online you should have talked to your local shops to see what they have for product. Maybe you had an authorized alpine dealer in your area. But hey you wanted to screw a brick and morter company to save your self a few dollars, well save a few more and do The install your self you master of all things electronic.

Tony Madonna

Middleboro ma

Now get off this forum You useless troll

I was on the Internet before there was a WWW and I used to post anonymously until I saw when Stevert Case mailed a free AOL CD to anything with a pulse and SAW how unaccountable anonymous postings did the Internet and I started using my real name and still do!
John Kuthe....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Who cares.

AOL is long gone.

John take your troll was some where else. Nobody cares about your cheap was minivan install with low level alpine equipment. Maybe before purchasing a system online you should have talked to your local shops to see what they have for product. Maybe you had an authorized alpine dealer in your area. But hey you wanted to screw a brick and morter company to save your self a few dollars, well save a few more and do The install your self you master of all things electronic.
Tony Madonna

Middleboro ma

Now get off this forum You useless troll
Your ego is really huge! I'll keep a fair distance from you. I'm not interested in a competitive system just one that sound good. I had an all Alpine system installed equipment and all form a top level install place in St louis but the owner died and it was a sole proprietorship so the shop died with the owner. Hi Fi Fo Fum St Louis it was called.

I just didn't expect the level of rejection just because I bought my own equipment, it's insane! I'd pay a premium price for an install only but shops like JML won't even talk to me, so screw 'em! They get NONE of my money!

Lot of huge egos in car audio! :-( I could outbuild you all of I had unlimited funds and wanted to. Like race cars, speed cost money, how fast can you afford to go?

John Kuthe...

Don't think electrical engineers are handicapped---lol
Perhaps this one is, I wouldn't know.
I learned the best way to get people's attention years ago on the Internet before there was a WWW. I drove an old air cooled VW Beetle and was thinking any getting dual carburetors for ***;s engine, So I went to a Usenewt Newsgroup about VWs and asked a polite question about dual carburetors and got almost NO response! So I decided to take a different approach and posted again entitield "Dual carburetors ****!" and in the message said "Aha! Now that I have your attention..." and got a lot more response!

You people are easy! ;-) So in a sense yes I'm a troll for attention! ;-)

John Kuthe...

I learned the best way to get people's attention years ago on the Internet before there was a WWW. I drove an old air cooled VW Beetle and was thinking any getting dual carburetors for ***;s engine, So I went to a Usenewt Newsgroup about VWs and asked a polite question about dual carburetors and got almost NO response! So I decided to take a different approach and posted again entitield "Dual carburetors ****!" and in the message said "Aha! Now that I have your attention..." and got a lot more response!
You people are easy! ;-) So in a sense yes I'm a troll for attention! ;-)

John Kuthe...
John you say some very off the wall things and every time I read your posts I laugh lol

Don't think electrical engineers are handicapped---lol
Perhaps this one is, I wouldn't know.
handicapped in any debilitating way no, this is similar to how savants have extreme skill and expertise in one area but lack in others. a large majority of the 'good' engineers i went to college with were majorly lacking in social skills but were very quick to catch on when it came to understanding extremely difficult topics

you'd see them either in their room eating popcorn on their computer, at starbucks getting coffee, or in the lab on the computer from midnight to 4am. they literally lived off of popcorn and a mix of energy drinks and coffee. i had a roommate who got sick and didnt go to the clinic for so long because he was so caught up sleeping or on his computer that it become pneumonia and it got me sick. i got better and he was still sick so it got me sick a 2nd and third time resulting in me getting pneumonia and dragging his *** to the clinic. engineers.

Your ego is really huge! I'll keep a fair distance from you. I'm not interested in a competitive system just one that sound good. I had an all Alpine system installed equipment and all form a top level install place in St louis but the owner died and it was a sole proprietorship so the shop died with the owner. Hi Fi Fo Fum St Louis it was called.
I just didn't expect the level of rejection just because I bought my own equipment, it's insane! I'd pay a premium price for an install only but shops like JML won't even talk to me, so screw 'em! They get NONE of my money!

Lot of huge egos in car audio! :-( I could outbuild you all of I had unlimited funds and wanted to. Like race cars, speed cost money, how fast can you afford to go?

John Kuthe...
Why not try walking into your favorite restaurant with a raw steak some potatoes, a few ears of corn, some lard, flour and buttermilk and tell them you want them to cook your steak, serve it up with a baked potato and whip you up some buttermilk biscuits on the side? You can tell them if they served the cut of steak you liked or used only Idaho potatoes and served corn instead of greens you'd buy theirs but they don't so you demand they prepare yours that you bought elsewhere.

Again, there's many legitimate reasons that shop might not want to install equipment they don't sell (for which they're not authorized sellers/installers) not least of which being liability and certainly including profit motive, why else would they bother waking up in the morning and going to work to deal with arseholes like you all day if not for the paycheck?

Better yet, here in the land of the FREE you're completely free to open up your own shop, fill it with tools and inventory, hire and retain competent help, and install whatever you like whether you sell it or not. You could even go as far as to serve coffee there and have a small internet cafe where customers can order their stuff online that they're going to demand that you install (and warranty). I'm sure that business would just take off and you'd put those other guys out of work in a jiffy.

Why not try walking into your favorite restaurant with a raw steak some potatoes, a few ears of corn, some lard, flour and buttermilk and tell them you want them to cook your steak, serve it up with a baked potato and whip you up some buttermilk biscuits on the side? You can tell them if they served the cut of steak you liked or used only Idaho potatoes and served corn instead of greens you'd buy theirs but they don't so you demand they prepare yours that you bought elsewhere.
Again, there's many legitimate reasons that shop might not want to install equipment they don't sell (for which they're not authorized sellers/installers) not least of which being liability and certainly including profit motive, why else would they bother waking up in the morning and going to work to deal with arseholes like you all day if not for the paycheck?

Better yet, here in the land of the FREE you're completely free to open up your own shop, fill it with tools and inventory, hire and retain competent help, and install whatever you like whether you sell it or not. You could even go as far as to serve coffee there and have a small internet cafe where customers can order their stuff online that they're going to demand that you install (and warranty). I'm sure that business would just take off and you'd put those other guys out of work in a jiffy.
Food service is very different that car audio. I worked in food service and have my Food Service Sanitation certificate, or did back in the 1980's.

And as I said, I understand the way businesses work! And I know all the reasons why a car audio installation shop might not want to install my prepurchased gear, which is why I'm going with a private contractor audio installer guy who will work WITH me!! He just ordered a bunch of stuff for this install after I gave him a down payment on the job:

14333662_1136129439780868_3070895064408060149_n.jpg

Looks like he knows what he's doing!! And I was out at his place yesterday as he and another guy were working on a big ole bass reflex cabinet for another job he's doing made out of 7 ply birch wood, his preferred subwoofer enclosure material.

This is gonna be COOL! :)

John Kuthe...

[quote name='JohnKuthe']I worked in food service and have my Food Service Sanitation certificate, or did back in the 1980's.
[/QUOTE]

377.gif

i think this is @papermakers dad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...