Car Audio shop in the Sacramento area

Participant count
  • Participants list

sirsaechao
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CA
I am looking for a reputable shop in the Sacramento/Elk Grove/Orangevale/Citrus Heights area that can finish sound deadening my 02 Tacoma rear cab. I have a shop that only does work for me but they are 70 miles away and I am looking for something closer that can do a good job. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Does you car have the noise cancelling mics from the factory? Usually right above the drivers door. If so, snip the wire to one of the mics to...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I came across those too. Seen all the drivers out on the alibaba sight for sure. Wonder who is making them for PPI? Looked long and hard at those...
What he's saying is you need to pull the head unit out of the dash. Leave it connected to play, pull the speakers out of the door, and the wire...
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...

About this thread

sirsaechao

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sirsaechao
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date