Car audio stores in the Boston area?

Participant count
  • Participant list

deburn

I need someone to get a CD that's stuck in my car CD changer which is in the front console, and also run a USB/line in for my iphone - and maybe install a HD radio tuner at the same time.

The store that is recommended in the Mass forum is high end and charges at least 2 hours worth just to get the CD out at 100 bucks an hour.

I dont need high-end - any suggestions? Thanks

Honestly, I'd check on yelp.com, but if you're willing to travel about 40 minutes you can go to Lowell or Lawrence and get stuff done for pretty cheap. Just get out of the city and you're already looking at spending less.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
Does you car have the noise cancelling mics from the factory? Usually right above the drivers door. If so, snip the wire to one of the mics to...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...

About this thread

deburn

deburn
Cambridge
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
CL1CKCLACK