Car sound in Urbandale (Des moines) Iowa

they're cool I buy everything off the internet except for cheap stuff like that. They have a huge selection to choose from. There work space is big enough to fit 5 cars with plenty of room to spare and it's usually packed so obviously they are trustworthy.

I had an alarm installed there about 3 years ago, still works. No complaints from me! Only been there once for that, can't say how they do with custom system installs.

This business (Car Sound, Inc) is owned and operated by a racist family. If you are African American, I would strongly advise against patronizing this business. Car Sound, Inc. over-charges African American clients on labor and parts. The majority of retail products Car Sound, Inc. sells are deliberately not price-marked, enabling the business to garner extra profit from unsuspecting customers by being able to "make up" the price on the spot. African American customers are specifically targeted under this scheme. They over-charge on labor by adding extra hours. They use or install used parts and charge at least full retail price, if not more, for the used parts.

Car Sound, Inc. sees African American customers as a nuisance, and African Americans are ridiculed, belittled, and antagonized behind their backs. African Americans are called prejudiced names by the owner, and employees, including, but not limited to:

"Jungle monkeys"

"Porch monkeys"

"N*ggers"

"Jungle monkeys and their jungle music"

During my time of employment by Car Sound, Inc., I was expected to take on the African American customers because the owner, and his employees, did not, and I quote "want to deal with n*ggers". Because they don't "want to deal with n*ggers", they over-charge them.

This business is CROOKED and they are NOT good people!

Yeah, they probably did. Considering no prices are marked and they make them up on the spot, they probably took home 500% profit.

They sold me an 80 amp fuse. It works. They have cool people working there and they've been in business for a while so they should be trustworthy.
wow you call them trustworthy because they sold you a fuse ...... get a life.

they must have paid you to put this here right.

go spend some really money there, then let us know..

This business (Car Sound, Inc) is owned and operated by a racist family. If you are African American, I would strongly advise against patronizing this business. Car Sound, Inc. over-charges African American clients on labor and parts. The majority of retail products Car Sound, Inc. sells are deliberately not price-marked, enabling the business to garner extra profit from unsuspecting customers by being able to "make up" the price on the spot. African American customers are specifically targeted under this scheme. They over-charge on labor by adding extra hours. They use or install used parts and charge at least full retail price, if not more, for the used parts.
Car Sound, Inc. sees African American customers as a nuisance, and African Americans are ridiculed, belittled, and antagonized behind their backs. African Americans are called prejudiced names by the owner, and employees, including, but not limited to:

"Jungle monkeys"

"Porch monkeys"

"N*ggers"

"Jungle monkeys and their jungle music"

During my time of employment by Car Sound, Inc., I was expected to take on the African American customers because the owner, and his employees, did not, and I quote "want to deal with n*ggers". Because they don't "want to deal with n*ggers", they over-charge them.

This business is CROOKED and they are NOT good people!
How long did you work there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...