CDT Sub ?

Participant count
  • Participants list

opethfan
10+ year member

Does anyone have any cdt reviews? May look into getting one or two qes 820s to replace my 10" solo classic if  needed when changing amps. Going from 450 @ 2ohm to just over 900. Kicker is in a truck style box under cargo area in a rav4. Sounds decent enough but wanting just a bit more. I could also put the kicker in the back but I use the back for storage often. Was thinking about trying a qes 820 under cargo area @ 4ohms (new amp about 5oow @ 4ohm) , and then maybe another in back and just removing when needing the space. Will be switching amps soon and trying the kicker. May not want anything after that but just looking ahead and may want something different. Opinions are welcome. Don't have to get the qes 820s but saw a couple and wondered. Also on the fence for sd3 10 or 12s. Did notice sd4s may be coming soon. Mostly listen to classic rock , hard rock , and metal. Occasionally some rap/techno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.