century 2000 Akron Ohio

rick22
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ne,Ohio
my friends aunt owns the place so i know how the place really is. people there are really cool people to work with plus they do some real nice work. a bit overpriced but thats how all places are. they may actually be priced fair. im just so used to the online prices of things. but anyway definently a great place to go to for all needs. they sell everything from boxes (real ones) to alarms to car audio to a thing that ages a glass of wine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif . the brands they sell are the usual (pioneer, crossfire, PA, hifonics, JL, boss, legacy, and many more.

they do:

Tint

Alarms

Audio

Box Builing

i have heard some terrible things about this place. ive heard that if you give them your car to have them install something, they copy your key and come back to where u live and steal it back to sell. not ever bringing my $ there

Actually this true the old manager and a few of the shop guys were actually having keys (or breaking into cars if they had a security key) made and getting address's from paper work just to steal the stuff they installed.

I know this because my cousin was one of the thieves and always had stolen audio equip for sale, but rest assured once the owner found out every employee was fired and they have restaffed since that and no problems since. I also know all this because the owner and my mother are good friends and literaly talk and have breakfast together every morning.

hey what about this one, does anyone know this AA Star Transmissions? is there someone here know this shop? this was located at 25 E Waterloo Rd Akron, this offers repairs and services at Akron Ohio.

Ohio auto repair

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...