Creative Sound

Participant count
  • Participants list

DaveVT
10+ year member

Like A Boss
VT
I dont know where to start with this place. They are horrible in every way. The employees are idiots. They are overpriced beyond all belief. They think the kenwood excelon subs are among the best. I bought an amp from there and it died. They gave me a 20.00 discount for the display model and refunded me the full price on accident. I didnt even know until they called me. Now I get a phone call once a week from the guy giving me an attitude over it when it really isnt my problem. Then I ask about a custom dual 12 box tuned to 32hz and they tell me they can do it for about 700.00. I dont think a place can get much worse. Absolutely worthless store and should be burned to the ground. Not to mention who sells a bottom of the line JL W1 orW0 with a RMS of 125 watts(4ohm SVC) and then sells you a amp that does 500rms at 4ohms and says it will be perfect for it. That is what happened to my friend and he blew 3 of the subs. One was fixed under warrantee so technically he blew one twice. Then he bought the other and blew it and they wouldnt even cover it saying it had to be something he did. Even though they installed the amp and one of their oh so great install techs tuned it. All I can say is IDIOTS!!!! Dont ever go there.

700 for box? I think thats a great deal! Jp, thats ****ed up, its tehre fault. Boexes are over priced, who the **** would pay 700 for some 3/4mdf PLLLEEEAAAZZZ

That's about average for fiberglass. If you are unhappy with thier pricing, or the quality of thier work, then do what most do- don't call them or go back ever.

That's about average for fiberglass. If you are unhappy with thier pricing, or the quality of thier work, then do what most do- don't call them or go back ever.

Thats exactly what I did.....I just added in one more thing....Inform everyone I can about how completely worthless they are. Nice equipment, just too many idiots representing it.

Yep, I never bought anything from them but the first thing I noticed was the insane pricing of their products. Even the interconnects were outrageous.

I honestly don't know how they stay in business. I don't think Great Northern is any better though. I went there looking for some 4 gauge crimpable ring terminals they used the generic tin ones that you need the special crimping tool to use. Everything seemed to be full retail price in there as well. I went there in an attempt to give them some local business but got high pricing and an attitude so I bought online. They wanted the full $500 for an Alpine 9815 about three years ago, I ended up getting it from eTronics for just over $300. Seems like everything is SPL, no SQ systems in sight.

Not to mention who sells a bottom of the line JL W1 orW0 with a RMS of 125 watts(4ohm SVC) and then sells you a amp that does 500rms at 4ohms and says it will be perfect for it.
was wrong with that? overhead is a good thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

was wrong with that? overhead is a good thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
well, the fact that they set everything and it still blew the sub 3 different times. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...