Critical MASS UL12 $350 shipped

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

Critical MASS UL12

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new condition stiff suspension VC's read 1.5 each but tinsel leads are burnt and my eyesight is too bad to repair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif So my loss your gain...It probably just needs patching but could need a recone...either way a great deal on a $2999 neo subwoofer....

Price:

$350.00 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

pupCM002.jpg

here we go again...

Again, I have a 100% positive feedback ebay user with around 100 qualification... always buy stuff from USA, and i'm looking for a UL12...

Just want to make sure this sub is easy repairable, because i wont have were to repair it over here in Brazil...

Waiting...

Also, have you decided if u ok shipping it to Brazil?
I'm still interested.
I can vouch for this guy.

Dont know why ppl wouldnt ship stuff to Brazil...

I mean, what do they have to loose?? We have money to pay for the product and shipping!

I can vouch for this guy.
Dont know why ppl wouldnt ship stuff to Brazil...

I mean, what do they have to loose?? We have money to pay for the product and shipping!
You risk shipping and it gets lost/stolen and buyer files a paypal claim. Very difficult to impossible to "prove" to paypal that you shipped without incredibly expensive shipping methods.

Along those same lines, even if it isn't lost/stolen in the mail if an immoral buyer just claims that they never got it and you don't have a signature viewable online you can't "prove" that the buyer got their product. Really it's amazing how often I get f*cked as a seller with this type of shite and the couple times I've tried to claim for missing or counterfeit product recieved I've been screwed.

Personally I ship 100's of packages overseas every week and I have eaten quite a few. So really it's either risky for someone or very expensive.

Also in 4 pics of tinsels.

*EDIT*

Funky Pup is laughing at that CM.

I'm a e-bay user ( filipe_brazil ) since 2002 i think... have over 80+ positive 100% feedback on past months... have brought over $100.000 dollars over USA just from e-bay... had only one or two minor problems....

But had a big trouble buying from Italy... anyway... if seller doesnt want to ship OK.

Never knew you had two. Is the other one 100% ok?If So, how much you want to send it to brazil?

Its my last try...
other sub is just like this one ...it needs the same thing...my son borrwed my car and messed both subs up at the same time...the tinsel leads burned like on kicker subs when they are excessively clipped....the vcs still read fine but leads need to be patched or replaced...or possible recone...i figure someone sharp with soldering skills could fix either...one side a simple butt connector should work...the subs can play fine off one side of vc...but power input would be limited too 1250rms at 1.5ohms

other sub is just like this one ...it needs the same thing...my son borrwed my car and messed both subs up at the same time...the tinsel leads burned like on kicker subs when they are excessively clipped....the vcs still read fine but leads need to be patched or replaced...or possible recone...i figure someone sharp with soldering skills could fix either...one side a simple butt connector should work...the subs can play fine off one side of vc...but power input would be limited too 1250rms at 1.5ohms...
Can we get pics of the leads please?????I sent u a pm about it and never got a reply and i posted in the thread and never got a reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Louisiana_CRX

5,000+ posts
dem shoes......
Louisiana_CRX
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date