Custom fabrication / installs - clean work - fair pricing!!

3kgtAudio
10+ year member

Anyone in the east valley needs some help with your installs, ive got 15+ years exp and I work from home, so no big shop overhead to deal with so no big shop prices. Ive worked for some of the top shops in the valley and across the nation. You can do a search under my username for previous posts if you want to see some of the work, and thats just a small sample.

Custom sub boxes

fiberglass speaker pods

custom dash kits

indash / headrest screen installs

aluminum fabrication

etc etc etc.

Drop me a PM here if interested.

Kyle

Streamline Auto Specialties

oops, just realized some of those posts are from years ago and can no longer see them, i will post up some pics here later today

Hi guys, I don't often visit this forum these days so sorry for the PM's i may have missed, but anyone local to az looking to have their stuff installed the right way, look us up. Great pricing, but we are not some hacks that are going to shortcut your job just to get it done quicker. 16 years doing this i should know a thing or two now lol.

Website - http://www.thestreamlineguys.com

Thanks!

Kyle

Streamline Audio Video

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...