DB Drag Event April 19th

Participant count
  • Participants list
yea... ive just gotta build the box.. vinal it.. install the amp... and im off to the races... you gunna be there??? i got 2 mtx 8000's you could put in a ported box run em at 2 ohms for the comp........

ah and what happend to the rockford 4hp... i might be able to get you a 15'' hx2 for real cheep....

the HX2 should for a burp but not for very long and I think that registration starts at 10 not sure though also there is a usaci show 5/17 in tooele I am planning on being at that one unless something comes up. I know where a BTL18 with dual 2ohm coils lives just no box:)

the HX2 should for a burp but not for very long and I think that registration starts at 10 not sure though also there is a usaci show 5/17 in tooele I am planning on being at that one unless something comes up. I know where a BTL18 with dual 2ohm coils lives just no box:)
is it the 18th or the 19th??? i know i said the 19th.... but im not sure again... cause im gunna take that day off and i will be there 10 am sharp!

last I heard it was sat. the 19th
ok i think it is the 19th...

i should be ready... went and started cutting out the pices for my box.. just gotta put it together and carpet it, install the amp. and tune her!

yup.. thas utah for ya.... im hopeing to get my box, sub's and amp installed sometime this week before the comp.. looking to break my 140db..

I'm pretty sure you can break out of the 130's and get to the low to mid 140's
im for sure in the mid 140's...

got it all in yesterday.. and mel.. it's ****in loud... for what im running...

you will see... see ya at the comp!

what time you gunna get there?? hope the weather is nice...

so what were the results for bass race?
with car off i couldent break a 139.9

i belive i took 2nd in db drag, i walked out of there with a first and sec, place trophey???.... Thomas took first in bass race, very close but took the cake.. congrat's!

twas a good time..

you deff would have killed everyone there if you would have competed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants