Did you know

Participant count
  • Participants list

IndySlim

CoolAssDude
Omaha NE
For those JL Audio guys out there if you have and old blown w7 they will send a fully refurbished sub if its sent to them from you through a certified dealer I have 12w7 and basically paid an Ebay price for a brand new sub $560 shipped and theres also a three day turnover on specific models

Original box is good to have also or its extra

I got one with a seized voice coil off ebay and I found this info after running damage control seeing as this is the very last component for my set up I'm $4500 in a needing this sub to finish cant stop when im almost at the finish line 

Last edited by a moderator:
You are on a role with bumping old ass threads just to reply with dumb comments.
And your obviously a person that has no life or sincere desire to help people. Have you been a prick your whole life or is this long term dedication and training? FYI Genius, people may still want help with something even after they made the post. Do you have the official time limit guide for responding to a post? You might want to distro that to the members and make sure new members know the King Popi rules the roost on this forum. Go ahead Big Dawg!

I know you're perfect, but for everyone else, someone saying don't sweat the small stuff matters. Some people make a big deal out of these forums (not just audio) like everyone else has to do what they think. It's supposed to be a group of people that like building audio systems and shooting the **** with each other. Doesn't have to be per some special secret squirrel crap that only "elites" know about. New and old bass heads/audio nuts hanging out and helping each other. Bragging on their setup and everyone else having the respect to complement them because it matters to them. Welcoming new members for even wanting to join and see what is new..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.