Double Din for my 2004 Chevy Silverado Z71 w/Factory Bose System

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jerkey

CarAudio.com Newbie
I"m new to the touch screen head units. I want wireless Android Auto and HD radio. I'd also like to have a SD Card slot but could live without it being you have USB ports to use. DVD slot would be nice also. I"d like recommendations on best wiring harness to use with the Bose system and basic steering wheel controls. My truck has Onstar but I don't use it. Thanks for your help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...
I didn't read the article, but with those GM Bose systems; either fix what needs fixing, or rip out the entire thing and start from scratch with...
Look at the JVC brand. I have an older unit with a removable face plate. Model KW-AV61BT. Contact Crutchfield.com support for some current...
Alpine HALO has a very nice display but lack remote control which I really miss more than I thought I would. I've been really into the Sony...

About this thread

Jerkey

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jerkey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
billden55