Elite Electronics

Participant count
  • Participant list

th3disturbed1
10+ year member

These guys offer JL, Alpine, Eclipse, Pioneer, and Kenwood. They are just starting to try out RE Audio. They are knowledgeable for the most part but don't believe in the Big 3 and think JL is the best brand out there.

They will install car audio or boat audio. They also do custom installation.

Located on 27th and Ramsey in Greenfield.

They are experienced installers, and one of the few in the area.

Nevermind they are the same ones who sell at 7 mile fair. Jeff is a good installer though. Aside from Jeff they don't know a whole lot of technical anything. I worked there for about 2 weeks before I chose to leave.

Nevermind they are the same ones who sell at 7 mile fair. Jeff is a good installer though. Aside from Jeff they don't know a whole lot of technical anything. I worked there for about 2 weeks before I chose to leave.
yeah Jeff is knowledgeable. i wroked with em for a 4 days, i really want to go back so i can say i ahve some experience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...