Explosive Sound

Participant count
  • Participants list
I am just here to introduce myself and my company, Explosive Sound! My name is Cee and I am located in Baltimore County, Maryland. I have 18 years experience with car audio and I am able to help you get your car sounding great and looking sweet. I had my own shop for 5 1/2 years and am now more of a mobile tech. You can come to me or I can come to you, depending on what you want. If you need some work done you can contact me at Explosivesound@gmail.com. Later...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Marine speakers would be Ideal as stated and Coax. Polks would work very well. First choice of mine would be...
For me.. a compact amp that wouldnt take up a whole lot of room and not real expensive for a 350-600 rms sub@2ohms or even 1 ohm load id look at...
Id recommend Polk Audio MM series. Damned good clean sounding and some of the most reliable speakers I own to date and run myself as well as the...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...

About this thread

Explosive Sound

Explosive Sound
Baltimore,Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Stetsom Rep USA