Good Install Shop Albuquerque?

I know this is old, but for anyone who may stumble upon it looking a good shop in ABQ;

High Desert Mobile Electronics. Although he doesn't make custom boxes very often.

/thread

I was posting this question for months when I first moved to Albuquerque too. First off, forget Best Buy, Drivers Den, Electric Avenue, looking in the phone book and especially Audio Express; they blow the most, are not knowledgeable and are a total ripoff. Go to Innovative Audio and Styling: innovativecars.net. Innovative Audio & Styling. Brian is the best! Loads of experience, really nice and does sick work! They aren't cheap but nowhere near expensive. They did an alarm and complete audio install (HU, 2 amps, 4 speakers plus sub box and sound deadening) in my F-150 and this thing slams! Not high end top dollar equipment either just JVC, Pioneer, Alpine and Jensen equipment! But the quality of the install plus the "tuning" of the system before i picked up my truck is what makes the system sound fantastic. I am taking my Benz there next month and having them build a custom, but matching ported enclosure. After that I am having them install a new Pioneer Navi unit with all the bells and whistles.

I second High Desert Mobile Electronics .They are dealers for Mosconi, Focal, DC just to name few. In fact the owner runs Focal Utopias in his civic. Sick sounding and good people.

If you are still looking hit me up! King Kong Custom I can show you a portfolio of boxes we have built and let you hear some examples. I will build your box the right way and smoke anybody in town's price! The store is at 10722 Central Ave SE you can check out our facebook page if you want to see some examples of our work as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...