Good shop to take new vehicle too

Participant count
  • Participants list

2kchevy06civic
5,000+ posts

Learn to swim
Arizona Bay
Ok so I have a newer car, the newest car I've ever owned before. 06 honda civic coupe and I'm wanting to do some custom fiberglass pods for tweeters and maybe some kicks. Question is the places around here I'm not real sure if i would want to do it here or not. So who here in Arkansas does some great work and isn't WAY overpriced. Yes I would do it myself if I still had my truck but I don't and I'm not about to rip up my brand new civic......

any guidance would be much appreciated.

Ok so I have a newer car, the newest car I've ever owned before. 06 honda civic coupe and I'm wanting to do some custom fiberglass pods for tweeters and maybe some kicks. Question is the places around here I'm not real sure if i would want to do it here or not. So who here in Arkansas does some great work and isn't WAY overpriced. Yes I would do it myself if I still had my truck but I don't and I'm not about to rip up my brand new civic......
any guidance would be much appreciated.
Just noticed your post.....pm with with exactly what you're trying to do and want done and I'm sure we can make you a deal that you'd be happy with....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...