HD Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

I<3Boston
10+ year member

BISH IM FROM CLEVELAND
Kent
Hd audio in kent is a good shop that carrys rockford, boston, re, us, clarion, jvc alpine, eclipse.... pretty much all major brands. Ive never had any problems there the prices all are fair and they do very good installs. They also do remote starts, neons, Lambo Doors, Alternator swaps, batterys, headlights, taillights, if you want it most likely they have it or can order it in.

There website is hdaudiokent.com

Anyone else have an oppinion on these guys? I live in the Akron area and I am looking for a good local installer. I am always skeptical of the local boom shops that seem to be in business to sell bass to crackheads. I am looking for shop that does ultra-clean installs, both in sound quality and appearance.

Anyone else have an oppinion on these guys? I live in the Akron area and I am looking for a good local installer. I am always skeptical of the local boom shops that seem to be in business to sell bass to crackheads. I am looking for shop that does ultra-clean installs, both in sound quality and appearance.
They're great installers, their box guy is awesome ;], but their stuff is pretty over-priced and they usually won't install unless you've bought from them. Good guys though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...