help 4 Multi project for my 02 Qx4. Audio/exterior/interior/ect. Philly/South Jersey

Participant count
  • Participants list

itsjussed

Whats up guys. I been lurking a while and I finally got all my stuff together to install. I am looking for someone/people too help me with the followings things. also if you can do custom work for a good price, let me know also.

exterior

-installing replacement bulbs

-custom headlights (led strip, make clear corners, restoration, custom, ect)

-tint the tail lights or customize

-touchup paint in problem areas and chipped spots.

-customize the grill for the qx4

-redo/paint the trim (window trim, bumper trim, wipers, running board)

-undercoat/fix the rust at the bottom/caliper/muffler

-paint my wheels (stock qx4 wheels need to be primed, painted, clearcoat ect)

interior

-Replace lights in interior (dome, map , gauge, behind the ac/heater, door button lights)

-remove seats to clean all pet hair in most crevices

-protect trim and leather seatings

Audio

-install a set of mb quart pvi216 component speakers (mount or possibly create a custom job to hold the crossovers and amp)

-install and mount a mb quart dsc 4125 amp (mount or possibly create a custom job to hold the crossovers and amp)

-install a headunit and a backup camera in the trunk key hole.

i will have pretty much all the products and items. i just need labor and a semi mentor to teach me.

you can PM me or email me at itsjussed@gmail.com with your info, offer, and price for the job. let me know if you guys know of anyone in the south jersey area or Philadelphia. i can drive. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...