Help with 2014 wrangler rubicon with axxes AX-CH013

Participant count
  • Participant list

Benjaminwiseman

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello everyone, I am an old schooler car audio guy  I just recently purchased a wrangler with the factory alpine stereo. The previous owner had installed a kenwood gps head unit and deleted the subwoofer. I am upgrading the speakers and am adding a jl8w3 to the factory box. My question is that there is an axxes AX-CH013 wired to the back of the radio. I am planning on running a new 5 channel amp and not using the factory amp. Which leads me to my question, do I need that axxes unit or can I just wire directly to the amp. Thanks so much!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.