Help with Amplifier???

Participant count
  • Participants list

Str8No0bDntH8

CarAudio.com Newbie
Was moving box & amp around in back of truck, in process of doing so some how the amp's RCA's ports got damaged. I disassembled Amp to repair(tried to solder) rca ports but not sure what step doing wrong.!!! Any help/pointers/suggestions would be appreciated!!

~thought~ Is there anyway to still get sound from head unit to speakers without using RCA's???

Pics would help.High level inputs can be utilized if need be.Follow those steps in the manufactures manual.Id recommend getting a repair shop to attach a new set of RCAs if damaged.Some Computer repair shops will do it.Just a recommendation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.