Help with my enclosure

Lol this dude is back? Hahahah  Already had to put one thing he said in my sig.
OKzPBI2.png

I think he's gonna be the champ someday... he just won't quit

You guys should just ignore everything this nutsack says and let him figure it out on his own since he knows more than everyone with all these genius ideas. People like this deserve zero help. 
But its fun to roast him...maybe he'll get it... but he better watch out for those unwanted (coil burning) frequencies...  :ban:

ok, i figured out, that bass réflex opposite to woofers, is a bad Idea. that's why I was thinking about flip everything, and put a vent at the same side as the woofers, and fire everything into the Little hole that sepparates cabin from trunk.

but the réflex if its in the middle, it will fire in to the cabin, the rest will bounce back at the seats.

image.png

so the vent would end up like good (a), but the woofers will end up like bad (a)

thanks

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:15 PM, Popwarhomie said:

bro, you can't compare top end sundown, to the lowest end MTX. you have 3 times the excursión in any sundown.

the designed liters for my MTX is 50liter for sealed and 70liters for ported.

so, in a 4th order, I immagine I need around 120liters, right?

bro, you can't compare top end sundown, to the lowest end MTX. you have 3 times the excursión in any sundown.

the designed liters for my MTX is 50liter for sealed and 70liters for ported.

so, in a 4th order, I immagine I need around 120liters, right?
you need a box as big as the one in that video. IF you cant do that, then forget it.

how does a 4th order sounds like??? a restricted band sealed box, or a bass réflex?? you know what I mean, that dry punch of sealed, or that longer muddy punch of bass réflex?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.