hertz mlk 165 vs HSK 165 XL HERTZ 6.5"

me72666

I understand the MLK'S have been discontinued and the HSK'S are the replacements. Does anyone know if there are any major differences between the two? If I'm not mistaken there's a huge price difference between the two models Have you heard both? Would you say the MLK'S are any better and if so "significantly" better? I listen to hip hop and classic/hard rock

I agree with HazeGrey, the hsk being the "XL" are some what close in quality but if you are playing them loud, HSK,XL is the way to go. Mille line is going to be discontinued though. The XL has better components and will play much louder then the MLK

theres a guy on ebay from bulguria sellng the hsk 165xl's for $900 for two pairs. He has a good selller rating but I'm a little paranoid becauase of the fakes I heard were coming from malaysia. What are your thoughts? He does allow a 7 day return and has sent me photos of the speakers/box/serial number. Is $450 is suspicious price?

had a customer bring me a pair of hsk 165xls purchased on ebay. I was the first to open them and the x-overs were falling apart upon opening the package. The coils were separated from the board which had a pretty decent size crack in it. Had another bring me a set of old model hsk's and inside the crossover the logo said "Nertz" so ordering any hertz product from an online retailer new is a pretty special type of gamble.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...