Hey! Few questions

Participant count
  • Participants list

xFury

LV, NV
Hey everyone, new to the car audio world, and have a few questions about shops and box.

Anyone heard or know anyone that have their audio installed Aztec Audio on LV Blvd and Carey? Wanted to get a professional, and quality installation for a sub, amp and loc I bought. They were giving me a total of $105 installation, and wanted to know if anyone has any input or any recommendation for a quality and professional shop. Also would like to know what to look for in a quality and professional shop?

Also, looking for a quality box builder that can build a box for a 12" sub. Deciding if I wanted to get the 12" Dayton Ultimax, but not sure yet, but it would be a 12" for sure.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...