hey

I live in the 401 and i have to say there really isn't much of a selection to choose from. Personally id never go back to Sound FX they have a very nice facility and products however they are very over priced and ive had a few problems with the quality of their work. Went there for 2 JL w1 under my back seat had a nice long convo with the guy on the rite amp to put in to drive the woofers at 2 ohms, the only problem was is they put in the 8ohm woofers in instead of 4 which means they were wired to 4 ohms (a.k.a. alot less BUMP). This really ticked me off and after they kept my truck for an xtra day.....(peeps gotta get to work) is was confirmed i will never go back to Sound FX on route 6

Last edited by a moderator:
yea dude, there is no sound fx in mass. and the prices aren't overpriced @ all. it's on par with what other companies charge but you get a far superior install in terms of quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...