Houston: Looking for discounted bulk fiberglass and resin

Participant count
  • Participant list

ek9cv5
10+ year member

Houston
I am attempting to build a enclosure for the 1st time. I dont want to blow off $ on small quantity supplies from autozone, walmart, home depot, and etc. Anybody know where i can get bulk discounts? Thanks in advnace

So you're building multiple boxes? I guess I don't understand your question. I mean why would you need to buy in bulk if you're building one box?

You must be pretty sure you're going to be good at it. I'd go to Home Depot or Lowes and get what you need for one. If that works out go ahead and buy the rest of the stuff in bulk. Just not sure how much you're going to save though. I'm sure a home builder, deck builder, or fence builder gets a discount but you're just trying to build a few sub boxes. Why don't you ask RAM_designs or pro-rabbit. They're 2 of the box builders on here. I'm sure they could answer your question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...