how to find what model of memphis mojo's these are???

there not dual ohm though.... did they make a single 4 ohm? i know these things are old but they sound amazing, picked 2 up for 60$
I couldn't find any m3 series or really anything from Memphis that looked relatively similar that was single voice coil. But hell yeah 2 for $60 is awesome, I love the look of the baskets and cone on these.

I couldn't find any m3 series or really anything from Memphis that looked relatively similar that was single voice coil. But hell yeah 2 for $60 is awesome, I love the look of the baskets and cone on these.
well memphis finally emailed me back, you were right! but they are indeed single ohm. model # (15-M3104) they are old school M3's early 2000's cant wait to get these in my custom box build. gonna build a 4th order bc i have a prefab 4th order and they kill in it, just gonna make a few adjustments when making the new one

Don't waste your money on wood. Have someone who is an experience box builder design you a proper 4th. Prefab 4ths are horrible. It might have gotten loud on some higher bass note songs but a good 4th will sound so much better and get louder.

Don't waste your money on wood. Have someone who is an experience box builder design you a proper 4th. Prefab 4ths are horrible. It might have gotten loud on some higher bass note songs but a good 4th will sound so much better and get louder.
ok, im open to ideas? I can build the box my self, no problem with blue prints? anyone want to help or show me a good 4th order box for a good deal

?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.