HP Envy 17" touchscreen beats audio laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='loudenuff']@The Camry

They're a pain in your pocket and that's it. You can do a whole load of other bologna on PCs, yes, for tech geeks and coders and computer gamers. But I am none of those things I purely use laptops for working and shopping for car audio related shyt so in that case Apple dominates PCs imo... yeah they're mad over priced anyone with eyes can see that but I'd rather buy a computer for hella money than buy a still semi expensive computer and blow bill after bill trying to get it up to par with macintosh. It's an ignorant thing to say I suppose, when not being lazy could probably yield better results. Honestly it came down to a long night with a psychedelic view and apple just gives off a better vibe.... corny maybe. But it's just overall better in my opinion. OS X is appealing to the eye and it's just user friendly. .
Windows 10 was a major drawback though I agree but like I said I only use it for Microsoft Office and some shopping. I don't milk out all of the features like others might.[/QUOTE]
I could tear apart that paragraph in so many ways but im not gonna because its your thread.

$1000 windows gaming pc > $1000 apple pc with over priced proprietary everything.

Apple has better current OS but thats just because windows 10 and 8 are just total fuckery.

Like every else. Its your dollar ultimately. So you do you...

....but how in god's name can Apple give off good vibes? Bill Gates is the BIGGEST philanthropist ever. Literally. Steven Jobs has been quoted in saying he would never give a dime to the poor.

I could tear apart that paragraph in so many ways but im not gonna because its your thread.
$1000 windows gaming pc > $1000 apple pc with over priced proprietary everything.

Apple has better current OS but thats just because windows 10 and 8 are just total fuckery.

Like every else. Its your dollar ultimately. So you do you...

....but how in god's name can Apple give off good vibes? Bill Gates is the BIGGEST philanthropist ever. Literally. Steven Jobs has been quoted in saying he would never give a dime to the poor.
The vibes thing is weird to explain but I was just staring at the computer for like an hour and it's just appealing to me I like the layout of Apple. Next one get ill look into it more. Like I said before it's a pretty ignorant thing for me to like Apple better just for cosmetic appearance but it is what it is

Your apple will hold value longer than a windows pc too.

I can still get 400 bucks for my almost 5 year old macbook air.

Your apple will hold value longer than a windows pc too.I can still get 400 bucks for my almost 5 year old macbook air.
onlh mac users can ageee lol. And yeah my old busted MacBook Pro is 4ish years old and I was offered 400 with dings and a shattered LCD

UPDATE! I have successfully diagnosed the shut off issue. Lol it happened again while using a week ago, some brilliance struck the tip of my spear and I removed the battery and am just running off of the charger. Batteries shot. Laptop has no hardware issues other than the battery.

You only want a dsp for trade? Nothing else?

I love PC, even tho I only use iPhones.. Using macs freak me out a little bit lol.. doesn't seem right... lol

You only want a dsp for trade? Nothing else?
I love PC, even tho I only use iPhones.. Using macs freak me out a little bit lol.. doesn't seem right... lol
I prefer macs for the dumbest reason, it's really just preference. I've used macs and all of their decices all my life and I have nothing but trouble when using PC.

I've had the computer listed for sale for a pretty good amount of time and haven't gotten much interest so I figured someone on here would have a dsp they don't need. But yeah man all I'm looking for is a mini C-DSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
loudenuff
WA gwon?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied