Installer on the Eastside?

Unfortunately, that's 2 1/2 hours from the Eastside! Is the installer there name Joe? I know him from the Forester forum.

I end up going to Signature Motors Design in Kirkland, expensive but did a pretty good job. All the wiring are clean. Great warranty support. I saw a guy came in with two blown Hertz High Energy subs and toasted jl audio/us amp (not sure). Sub showed visible abuse/damage/scratch because it has no cover in the trunk with bunch of textbooks around, owner (stupid rich college kid) refused to put cover on it. The manager replaced them under warranty anyway just to keep customer happy.

I have a great installation team here at Snows Automotive. I personally have over 12 years experience MECP Certified....my team colaboratively have more than 50 years experience...plus we sell and install everthing you are looking for. We are in Spokane. On North Division Street. 5924 N. Division

The Phone Number is 509-489-2200. Give me a call so we can check out your system and assess what you would like done.

Be sure to ask for me....My name Is Steve Waters.

Im at a loss, Im not quite sure what you mean, that is if your even speaking to me....sorry...Im just confused I guess.

Plus I no Longer work for Snows....Im at Car Toys Now

(509) 466-0100

Still Steve Waters....lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...