Installers in Wisconsin looking for help

Participant count
  • Participants list

bassboys1993
10+ year member

hey i know this is a little off topic in this section, but i was wondering if anybody on here knew of any audio shops that are hiring and need help, or just want extra help around. I would prefer to be paid but I'll just help and learn from experienced installers if i can. I know of raxx loud and clear but i was wondering if anyone knew anyone that works somewhere or knows someone that does? I would settle for being a guy who sweeps and picks up the shop if i can be around the car audio scene haha

We may be later this summer once we are up and running. What experience do you have? Location? My son will be coming on with us first and then depending on how busy we get we could be looking for another installer. Check out our facebook page to see my previous installs and experinece. Wolf Customz LLC

To be honest man I don't have a lot to put down for my experience, other than my own cars and my friends cars. I'm studying to take the mecp test by the end of may though. I'm more so just looking for a shop to help out at part time for free and if everything goes well maybe working at in the future, anything from sweeping the shop to helping with installs. I have my own set of tools, and access to just about any tool i could need. I've been around cars my whole life and just want the opportunity to be around a real shop. I'm mechanically inclined, and very motivated.

We may be later this summer once we are up and running. What experience do you have? Location? My son will be coming on with us first and then depending on how busy we get we could be looking for another installer. Check out our facebook page to see my previous installs and experinece. Wolf Customz LLC
where is your shop? i'm 20 min away from you...

haha wisconsin FTMFW but yeah man i believe his sig says west bend. I'm like 20-25 mins away from there too depending on traffic. There isn't a whole lot of shops around in wisconsin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...