Is the site slow for everyone else?

Gramps is okay, we just need to take away his ability to use like 3 words. Peeps, FU, and 2ohm.
lulz
Nah man it's more words than that and then mentions some members names too such as well popwar said so and Jeff said that then provides a youtube link to HIS setup in every thread.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Yeah, this site is def much better, faster now. I can already tell it doesn't take a minute or 2 to load pages or replies....it takes a split second.

Nah man it's more words than that and then mentions some members names too such as well popwar said so and Jeff said that then provides a youtube link to HIS setup in every thread.
So true, lol. He's just got that itchy poast finger, like...

11431.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.